At Consolidated Insurance Group, we always strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. Here’s why you should choose Consolidated Insurance Group.
- Your total resource for all employee benefits including medical, dental, disability and life insurance.
- Updates to new legislation and Florida laws through newsletters and correspondence.
- Assistance with claims resolutions, billing issues and employee enrollment and termination processing.
- Employees can call on us for claims and service issues which are handled within 24 hours.
- 800 number for national service.
- Local centralized home office.
- Personal enrollment meetings
- Member of the International Foundation of Employee Benefits (IFEB). This association scans laws of FMLA and other insurance state mandates as it may pertain to an employee’s concern or dispute.
- Ongoing assistance with all aspects of Human Resources and payroll deducted benefits.
- We have alliances with worker’s compensation, liability, and other lines of coverage.
We will also provide clients with these additional benefits at reduced fees to you. They include:
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan documents allowing employees to deduct premiums from their paychecks pre-taxed. The employer saves approximately 7.65% from payroll taxes. Employees add to their take home pay.
- Cobra compliance and administration. No longer will you need to send Cobra notifications and administer Cobra benefits. We will take care of these administrative hassles as well as the legal liability away from you.
Learn more about our Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance services we offer.